When we travel by car bus, we have to pay toll tax at this time, which can be paid either in cash or online. Whenever you give cash then our time is bad and we have to wait in long lines whereas if you make fastag and stick it on the glass next to your car, then by paying online from the fastag line, through it You can save time easily.
Now the National Toll Collection System has been introduced in India by the National Highways Authority of India. From February 2019, it will be made mandatory for all car drivers to fasten. With this article you will be able to know everything about Fastag, what is Fastag? How does Fastag work? How are fastags made? How do you recharge fastag? There are many such questions that come in the mind of every person, whose answer you can easily know here.
WHAT IS FASTAG AND HOW DOES FASTAG WORK?
Fastag is like a chip that you have to make and put it on the glass next to your car (wind shield). Whenever you get out of any toll, you will not have to wait for your number to appear in line. If you exit the fastag line, then the toll system will check your fastag and the automatic payment will be cut from your fastag and open the gate for you.
Limited KYC Holders Account: Such fastag account holders cannot keep more than Rs 10,000 in their fastag account (prepaid). There is a monthly reload limit of Rs 10,000. Full KYC Holders Account: Such fastag account holders cannot keep more than 1 lakh rupees in their fastag (prepaid) account. There is no monthly reload limit in a full KYC account.
HOW TO TAKE FASTAG?
WITH WHICH BANK CAN ONLINE FASTAG BE MADE?
There are many ways to take Fastag, or whenever you get out of any toll, then you will find the employees who make Fastag, who stand on the side of toll.
You can make fastag in your bank
or you can make fastag online too. Next we will tell how to become fastag online.
- AIRTEL PAYMENTS BANK FASTag
- AXIS BANK FASTAG
- BANK OF BARODA FASTAG
- CITY UNION BANK FASTag
- EQQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK FASTag
- FEDERAL BANK FASTag
- HDFC BANK FASTag
- ICICI BANK FASTag
- IDBI BANK FASTag
- IDFC FIRST BANK FASTag
- INDIAN HIGHWAY MANAGEMENT COMPANY LTD FASTAG
- INDUSLND BANK FASTAG
- KARUR VYSYA BANK FASTag
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK FASTAG
- PAYTM PAYMENT BANK FASTAG
- PANJAB NATIONAL BANK FASTAG
- RBL FASTag
- SOUTH INDIAN BANK FASTAG
- STATE BANK OF INDIA FASTAG
HOW TO RECHARGE FASTAG?
There are many ways to recharge fastag, fastag recharge is as simple as mobile recharge, you can recharge it from Google Pay on the phone or you can recharge it easily using whichever bank your fastag is. You can recharge FASTAG by visiting the bank’s site or on the application.
COMPLETE INFORMATION ABOUT SBI FASTAG
HOW TO BUY SBI FASTAG? HOW TO GET SBI FASTAG
To buy SBI FASTAG, you can buy SBI Fastag from POS location and e-commerce website, if your fastag is recharge, then you will have to recharge it.
SBI FASTAG FEE
The minimum fee for all vehicles is Rs 100.
HOW TO RECHARGE SBI FASTAG?
To recharge from SBI Bank Fastag website, we should have Fastag of SBI Bank. Here on Paytm, we will recharge Fastag from SBI website.
SBI FASTAG RECHARGE ONLINE
- Go to SBI Fastag page and login with Mobile No and password.
- After login, click on Tag Recharge in the menu.
- Select Tag ID and select SBI Bank Holder SBI ePay under Payment method and click on Other Account Holder Bill Desk.
- Enter Recharge Amount in the text box below and click on Pay Now.
- As soon as you click on Pay Now, you will get lots of options to pay you. Credit Card, Debit Card, Net
- Banking can pay your payment from Wallet, after payment, your SBI Fastag will be recharged.
HOW TO LOGIN FOR THE FIRST TIME (FIRST TIME REGISTRATION) IN NETC FASTAG PORTAL?
- Click individual customer retail login and corporate customers to click on corporate login. Then click on the option of “First Time User” on the home page of NETC FASTag portal.
Enter any 2 descriptions of the 2 displayed fields;
- Customer ID (Customer ID is the 12 digit numeric number indicated in the welcome email and starts with 17xxxxxxxxxxx and 18xxxxxxxxxxx)
- RFID Number (RFID is a 16 digit numeric number mentioned on NETC FASTag and starts at 6xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
- Wallet ID (Wallet ID is the 14 digit numeric number mentioned in the welcome email and starts with 17xxxxxxxxxxx and 18xxxxxxxxxxx)
- Vehicle ID (Vehicle Number, Ex -MP00AA1111).
3 Enter the mobile number, which is provided at the time of applying for NETC FASTag and click on “Next Step”.
4 Click on the option “Generate OTP” (One Time Password), which will be sent to the registered mobile number to authenticate the request for password generation.
Upon successful verification of 5 OTPs, the portal will then prompt to enter the new password that is to be set. (Password must be in combination with alphanumeric, one special character, one alphabet in capital and minimum 8 characters in maximum 20 characters, for example – Hdfc @ 2017)
6 Select a minimum of 3 secret questions from the dropdown menu and provide appropriate answers and then click Continue to complete registration to access the NETC FASTag account.
7 Automatically login page will be displayed where customer has to login with user ID and new password to access NETC FASTag account.
FULL KNOWLEDGE OF HDFC FASTAG
HOW TO BUY HDFC FASTAG?
To get your FAStag account created, you need to go to the sales agent of HDFC bank authorized office or where Fastag is being sold like toll plaza.
Or you can buy HDFC fastag online from Amazon or you can also buy fastag from HDFC website , for this you have to go to the website.
Here you have to select Fastag and click on Apply Now.
Now if you have an account with your bank then do not do it or else do it and choose fastag for which type of vehicle.
Now fill your complete information, you will have to enter the PAN card number in the last and click on Next.
Now you have come to the second step, you have to select the type of your vehicle.
In the next step, you will have to upload the document and pay.
HDFC FASTAG PAYMENT FEE
For buying FASTag from HDFC Bank,
you have to pay 400 rupees, in this amount, the fee for issuing FASTag is 100 rupees (including all applicable taxes) refundable security deposit 200 rupees.
HDFC FASTAG RECHARGE
You can recharge your FASTag account by paying via credit card / debit card / NEFT / RTGS or net-banking or by check or online. Customers can recharge FASTag account up to 1 lakh rupees.
To recharge your FASTag through HDFC Bank’s FASTag portal, these steps have to be taken:
- Login to Net Banking Portal using your username and password
- Go to ‘Road User Center’, click on ‘Payment and Top Up’ and then select ‘Recharge’ tab
- Select the wallet ID of the wallet to be recharged. Enter the amount to upload
- Select ‘Pay by online’ as payment mode, click on ‘Continue’ ..
- A new window will open to select the bank
- Select your bank from the list and click on ‘Continue’
- You will be asked for the login details of the bank account. Proceed with the details and complete the payment process.
Credit Card: 1.10% of Transaction Value
Debit Card: 1% of Transaction Value
If you need more information about HDFC FASTag, you can call this customer care number ‘ 1800 120 1243’ .
ICICI FASTAG, FASTAG ICICI, ICICI BANK FASTAG, ICICI FASTAG LOGIN, ICICI FASTAG RECHARGE, ICICI FASTAG CUSTOMER CARE
icici fastag, fastag icici, icici bank fastag, icici fastag login, icici fastag recharge, icici fastag customer service
To reduce vehicular traffic on toll plazas, the Government of India (Government of India) has mandated all toll plazas, Pan India, to electronicize toll payments. With this mandate, all vehicles traveling through the toll plaza must compulsorily pay toll charges using FASTag.
FASTag is a simple to use, reloadable tag that enables automatic deduction of toll charges and lets you pass through the toll plaza non-stop for cash transactions. FASTag is linked to a prepaid account from which the applicable toll amount is deducted. The tag employs radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology and is affixed to the vehicle’s windscreen after the tag account is activated.
FASTag is a radio frequency identification (RFID) tag attached to a prepaid or savings / current account from which toll amount is deducted.
HOW TO USE FASTAG?
- Paste the tag on your vehicle
- Remove the adhesive strip and carefully insert the tag into the center of the windshield (from inside the rear view camera) in front of your vehicle. Once the FASTag is placed on the windshield, do not eject it as it may destroy the magnetic stripe.
- Do not use cello tape or other adhesives for FASTag cards
- Maintain sufficient balance in your prepaid account
- . The applicable toll amount will be automatically deducted from your prepaid account.
- To recharge FASTag, log in with your details.
FASTag is the perfect solution for hassle free travel on national highways. FASTag is currently operational at 407 toll plazas on national and state highways. In the future, more toll plazas will be brought under the FASTag program.
FASTag has many benefits:
|Saves fuel and time : FASTag is read by the tag reader in the plast and the toll amount is automatically deducted when the vehicle approaches the toll plaza. Vehicles with FASTag need not stop at toll plazas for cash transactions|
|SMS Alert for Transaction : Customer will receive SMS Alert on his registered mobile numbers for all transactions done in his / her tag account|
|Online recharge : FASTag can be done through online recharge, credit card / debit card / NEFT / RTGS / UPI or internet banking|
|No need to carry cash : Customer need not worry about carrying cash for toll payment|
|Web Portal for Customers : Customers can access their statements by logging on to the FASTag portal|
|Benefits of Monthly Pass Online : Customers can avail the applicable monthly pass which is specific to each toll plaza. To avail online monthly pass:
|Buy FASTag online or via mobile app: To apply FASTag online , click here and fill in your details. Your RFID tag will be delivered to your door for free.|
You can also log in to ICICI Bank Internet Banking / iMobile / InstaBIZ / Pocket App with your credentials to apply for FASTag.
HOW TO GET ICICI BANK FASTAG?
ICICI BANK FASTag Click here , a new page will open in front of you, in which you will see 1 Personal Details 2Address & Vehicle Details 3Confirmation option, here you will have to fill your complete details and you can get ICICI BANK FASTag again.
SPECIAL OFFER WITH ICICI BANK FASTAG!
From January 01, 2021, the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has mandated that all vehicles be affixed with FASTag.
- Buy ICICI Bank FASTag and get an Amazon gift voucher of INR 100.
- Offer Period: Offer extended until January 15, 2021
- To opt-in for the offer, place a missed call on 8141000850 from your registered mobile number.
* ICICI BANK TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY:
- Offer valid only for Fastag issued through Pocket / Instabiz / iMobile / Internet Banking / Website within the offer period
- Validate once per user
- Eligible customers will receive an Amazon voucher within 30 days of the completion of the offer period
NATIONAL ELECTRONIC TOLL COLLECTION NATIONAL ELECTRONIC TOLL COLLECTION
The National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) program has been initiated by NPCI, NHAI and IHMCL to automate electronic toll collection to reduce traffic woes and an efficient to cover all toll plazas at national level And interoperable systems.
The NETC program uses a FASTag device that uses RFID technology to make electronic toll payments directly from the prepaid account associated with it. The event is currently live at 650+ toll plazas across the country. FASTag offers cashless payment facilities along with other benefits such as fuel and time savings as the customer does not have to stop at the toll plaza.
The ICICI Bank FASTag program is part of the NETC initiative launched by NPCI under the guidelines of NHPC and IHMCL.
# For Car, Jeep and Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) category only.
To know more about FASTag, please call our 24 * 7 customer service @ toll free number: 1800 2100 104 (chargeable number: 1860 2670 104)
FASTag is a product / solution promoted by the following agencies: MORTH, NHAI, IHMCL and NPCI.
HOW TO RECHARGE ICICI FASTAG?
To recharge icici bank fastag it is necessary to have icici bank fastag, although fastag can be recharged in many ways but we will tell you how to recharge from icici bank website.
- Go to the icici Fastag Page and login by entering Fastag Username and Password.
- After login, you will have a lot of options upwards, you click on the payment option.
- After opening the Recharge Account, you will see Tag ID and Vehicle Details, click on which Tag Id to recharge.
- You will see the box under Recharge with Amount Option, enter the Amount of your recharge there.
- Below you will see the payment options, you can choose one of ICici Net Banking or other Debit Card, Credit Card.
- Select and click on Continue.
- In the next step, you will review the Recharge Amount and Payment Method and click on Make A Payment. Here you will have to enter your card number and make a payment, after the payment you will be recharged.
Click here for a video on how to recharge Fastag
HOW TO CHECK FASTAG BALANCE ICICI
If you are an ICICI Bank FASTag customer, SMS <ETCBAL Vehicle Registration Number XXXXXXX> or make a missed call from your registered mobile number to <801092888>.
WHAT IS FASTAG CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER?
To know more about FASTag, please call our customer care on toll free number: 1800 2100 104 (Chargeable number: 1860 2670 104)
ICICI BANK FASTAG
What is FASTag?
How to buy FASTag?
Click here to purchase FASTag online and fill in your information. Your RFID tag will be delivered to your door for free. You can also log in to ICICI Bank Internet Banking / iMobile / InstaBIZ / Pocket App with your credentials to apply for FASTag.
How does electronic toll collection work?
The National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) program uses the FASTag device that uses RFID technology to make electronic toll payments. The FASTag is mounted on the windscreen of the vehicle. As soon as the vehicle reaches the toll plaza, the unique identification number embedded on the tag is read by the RFID reader. The applicable toll amount is deducted from the prepaid account associated with FASTag according to the vehicle category
How to recharge FASTag?
You can recharge your Fastag account by paying via check or online through Credit Card / Debit Card / NEFT / RTGS / UPI or Internet Banking. For customers whose KYC documents have been received, the FASTag account recharge limit is Rs 1,00,000. For non-KYC customers, the recharge limit is only Rs 10,000. Click here to learn more
What is FASTag Customer Care Number?
What is FASTag Customer Care Number? To know more about FASTag, please call our customer care on toll free number: 1800 2100 104 (Chargeable number: 1860 2670 104)
HOW TO GET FASTAG OF ANY BANK?
How to get FASTag?
Many people want to know how to get FASTag online . If you apply to the bank, below is the online process:
- Go to the official website of your favorite bank and visit the FASTag product page
- Click “Apply Now”
- You will be redirected to a page where you will have to fill the required details (name, mobile number and upload your ID proof).
- After submitting your details, you will have to pay the online fee based on your vehicle
- Post payment online, you are ready to receive a copy of the FASTag receipt and note down the reference number
- After the bank verifies your details, it will deliver FASTag to your address.
If you are applying through ICICI Bank, you can also apply in Internet Banking through SMS / iMobile app / InstaBIZ App / Pocket App / Login . The online process is quick and easy. However, if you want to get FASTag offline, you will need to visit the NETC-operated toll plaza. Fill the form for FASTag and submit the documents at the Point of Sale (POS) counter.
What are the required documents required to apply for FASTag?
If you are applying for FASTag from ICICI Bank, the following documents are required:
- Vehicle registration certificate
- Passport size photo of the vehicle owner
- KYC documents for ID and address proof – you can submit driving license, PAN card or passport
- Our representative will provide you with an application form, which you need to fill and submit.
- All required documents for FASTag must be in the name of the owner of the vehicle. If the car owner is not present at the time of application, the driver must submit their photo ID proof.
Once the amount is exhausted on FASTag, you can easily recharge it online just like your mobile phone recharge services. Now that you know how to get Fastag online and offline, it is time to apply for one and avoid the stress of time-consuming cash transactions at the toll plaza.
HOW TO CHECK FASTAG BALANCE: A STEP-BY-STEP
A step by step guide to find out the details of fastag balance.
As a user of the solution, you can check the FASTag balance through various methods like online, SMS, mobile application and customer care helpline:
Checking Balance on Website:
You have access to FASTag through 13 banks (agency here to refer to the source) – where you can apply for FASTag, recharge and check the balance. Here’s how you can see the balance on the website:
- Go to your bank’s website
- Log on to the FASTag portal (if he has ICICI Bank FASTag, he has to click here to log in.
- Click on balance balance option
Check Fastag Balance on Mobile Application
- Login to e-toll app with your credentials
- You can see the applicable balance on your wallet
- Click on tag account number to check your tag account balance
Check FASTag Balance via SMS:
Once you register for the FASTag service, you will get an SMS update every time the toll amount is deducted. Along with the deduction amount, you will also be informed about your FASTag account balance, notifications on lower balances, toll payment, recharge confirmation, etc.
Check FASTAG balance through customer care helpline:
To view the Fastag balance through the Customer Care Helpline, you can simply place a missed call on a toll-free number <+ 91-8884333331> (it is not an ICICI bank number). The mobile number must be registered with the prepaid wallet of the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI).
If you have not yet used FASTag, make sure you have applied for today. You can also apply for FASTag through ICICI Bank , where you can check the recharge, check the balance and get other updates using the dedicated eToll by ICICI Bank Mobile App.
HOW TO CHECK FASTAG BALANCE ICICI
If you are an ICICI Bank FASTag customer, SMS <ETCBAL Vehicle Registration Number XXXXXXX> or make a missed call from your registered mobile number to <801092888>.
terms and Conditions apply.
The contents of this document are for information purposes only. The information provided here is subject to updation, completeness, modification, verification and modification and the same may change materially. The information provided herein is not intended for distribution, or use, by any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use (due to that person’s nationality, residence or otherwise) would be contrary to law or regulation or LCB will be subject to bank or subject. Relates to any licensing or registration requirements. This document is not an offer, invitation or solicitation of any kind to buy or sell any security and is not intended to create any rights or obligations. Nothing in this document is intended to constitute legal, tax, securities or investment advice, or the suitability of any investment,Or opinion regarding solicitation for a product or service. Please obtain professional legal, tax and other investment advice before making any investment. Any investment decisions you make will be at your discretion, independent analysis and your own assessment of the risks involved. Use of any of the information set out in this document is entirely at the recipient’s risk. The information set out in this document has been prepared by I hindimerijaan.in on the basis of estimates that have been determined by hindimerijaan.in from sources considered in good faith and reliable. There can be no assurance that such estimates will prove to be accurate. lhindimerijaan.in does not accept any responsibility for any error whether caused by negligence or otherwise or for any loss or damage by anyone in reliance on anything set out in this document. The information set out in this document has been prepared on the basis of estimates by hindimerijaan.in, which are set out in harmony and sources considered reliable by hindimerijaan.in. In preparing this document, we have relied, without independent verification, on the accuracy and completeness of all information available from public sources or that were provided to us or that were otherwise reviewed by us. Past performance cannot be a guide to future performance. ‘are trademarks and property of hindimerijaan.in. Misuse of any intellectual property,Or any other content displayed here is strictly prohibited. The information given here is taken from ICICI bank website of ICICI bank.