inhance car speed, increase car speed, Car performance, increase horsepower, upgrade exhaust system, supercharger, turbocharger, reduce weight of car, reflashing car computer, increase engine efficienc
Hii..guys Now here we are going to introducing ourself with some in technical department…..
So ready to gain some interesting knowledge about CARS
Method – 1
* Reduce the weight of the car :-
One of the easiest things that you can do to increase the horse power is to make your vehicle as light as possible, increasing the horse power by giving the horse to less to power. Remove unnecessary clutter from the car, and strip it down as much as possible for optimum performance.
* Upgrade to a free flowing exhaust system :-
Upgrading to a high performance exhaust system increase your horse power by a measure of 5-10 on some natural aspiration vehicles, while vehicles with an additional supercharger can pick up much more.
• It’s common misconception that oversized piping negatively affects back pressure, resulting in a loss of low end torque and power. In truth, most engines prefer the most free flowing system, in terms of intake, header and exhaust.
* Use test piping :-
Research cutback system for purchase, also some times call test piping. These systems run from your catalytic converter to the end of the exhaust piping, increasing horse power. The installation kit is generally several thousands rupees, but you could save on the price by shopping around and doing it yourself.
• Measure the diameter of the pipe that comes out of your catalytic converter, and replaced with larger exhaust piping. You can pay to have this installed at the shop or you can do it yourself by cutting the old exhaust piping and leaving a few inches to weld onto. If you do, Position the new system in place and weld or clamp it to the spot you just cut it and reinstall the hangers that you removal.
* Upgrade to a free flow aftermarket Air filter :-
It’s also a good idea to buy a free flow Air filter that fits your car and install it to slightly increase your horse power. It’s not a big change, but it’s a good way to insure that your vehicle will be performing al the highest possible level.
• Open the hood, locate the Air filter housing, and remove it. Unscrew clamps or screws, taking care to avoid getting any contaminants into the filter housing. Remove and discard the old Air filter. Clean the inside of the box with a damp cloth and insert your new, free flow Air filter.
• Be aware the many aftermarket Air filters will be actually allow greater particulate matter to pass into the engine and oil filters, especially improperly maintained, and will also spray oil into the intake. The oil from the filter can damage or destroy the mass air flow (MAF) sensor on vehicles so equipped. In forced introduction engines the marginal benefit of increased air flow an aftermarket filter is generally outweighed by the fact that turbo wil supply the requested air regardless of the filter used, and greatly increased reliability from not having oil and sand in the intake and on theass air flow.
* Research turbocharger and supercharger options :-
Installing a supercharger in a large block engine or a turbocharger in a smaller block, will basically involve completely rebuilding your engine and upgrading the stress bearing components of the engine, which will cost several thousands of rupees. It’s a huge project, but is the most effective way of increasing the horse power of your vehicle.
If you are committed to installing a supercharger in your car, you might consider the following varieties..
• Root Supercharger :-
These are the oldest type of supercharger system usually among the cheapest and quite popular among racing vehicles. They work by funneling extremely large quantities of air through the intake manifold, providing quick burst of energies.
• Twin Screw Supercharger :-
They pull air through lobes which becomes trapped in the rotor housing and becomes compressed in a cone shaped tapering device. It is not legal in all countries, these supercharger tend to be extremely loud.
• Centrifugal Supercharger :-
It make use of a powered impeller to pull high pressure air into a compressor, reaching upward of 60,000 RPM easily, making them the most efficient supercharger for your vehicle.